Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life



Little things are indeed little, but to be faithful in little things is a great thing.



Before you speak, it is necessary for you to listen, for God speaks in the silence of the heart.


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.


There are no great things, only small things with great love.


Just show up and things and things will happen.


I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.


It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.


If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.


Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.


The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.


I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.


Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.



Love begins by taking care of the closest ones-the ones at home.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment